Payworks is Canada’s fastest growing workforce management solutions provider and a multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. With over 15,000 clients from coast to coast and more than 200 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Sales team for the right candidate. Candidates from anywhere in Canada are invited to apply.
WORLD-CLASS PRODUCTS – IT’S WHAT WE DO
Payworks develops proprietary, integrated cloud-based products in the payroll, human resources and time and attendance space. We create, deploy and maintain our own solutions for our clients; these solutions require a talented team of sales professionals, who are driven to succeed by matching clients with our products.
The Sales Consultant, Applicant Tracking will be responsible to provide current clients with the tools and information they need to make informed decisions about Payworks’ Applicant Tracking solution. They will acquire new revenue and new business by matching our solutions to clients’ needs. They will act as a product advocate leveraging their own expertise plus strategizing sales methodologies for Payworks’ ATS applications in order to educate the extended sales team of these sales methods. Candidates from anywhere in Canada are invited to apply.
EDUCATE – IT’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Creatively solve problems – Educate current and prospective clients with onsite or virtual presentations and product demonstrations to capture potential technical solutions to their Applicant Tracking / HRIS business needs portraying the value of Payworks solutions.
- Provide knowledgeable representation of Payworks Applicant Tracking / HRIS products and services to current and prospective clients.
- Act as client advocate soliciting customer perspectives on existing applications and seeking information to provide them with the best possible solutions to meet their needs.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual quotas through territory analysis, accurate sales forecasting and sales execution.
- Liaise with Implementation Specialists in managing large client projects ensuring an easy transition to Payworks product.
- Communicate effectively with all sales and other functional areas of Payworks pulling together all resources available to grow the business and meet company objectives.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PAYWORKS
- Competitive base salary plus bonus and commission and comprehensive benefits plan
- Excellent pension plan with employer contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Community-minded culture – Receive a paid day off to volunteer and lots of opportunity to “Pay it Forward”
- Cool perks – Wellness Subsidy, Costco Membership, Parental Leave Benefits, Flex Time and more!
- Follow us to see why our employees and clients choose @PayworksInc
- Post-secondary degree or diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Applicant tracking / HRIS sales and the strong technical skills / savvy to systematically provide clients with effective solutions to their needs.
- Knowledge of the human capital management space
- Strong needs analysis and advocacy skills with the ability to effectively determine, present and discuss win-win solutions
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a senior sales or client relationship role