Benchmark Systems, a CloudMD subsidiary, is looking for a Healthcare Software Sales Representative for the Forest, VA location. The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment with experience in the Heathcare Software space. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, and qualifying prospects.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information
- Identify customer's buying trends and provide reports to management
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- At least 1 - 3 years' of sales experience, previous inside sales experience in heathcare software is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
CloudMD is transforming the delivery of healthcare using technology and by providing a patient-centric approach, with an emphasis on continuity of care. By leveraging healthcare technology, the Company is building one, connected platform that addresses all points of a patientâ€™s healthcare journey and provides better access to care and improved outcomes. Through CloudMDâ€™s proprietary technology, the Company delivers quality healthcare through a holistic offering including hybrid primary care clinics, specialist care, telemedicine, mental health support, healthcare navigation, educational resources, and artificial intelligence (AI).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Benchmark Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.