Payworks is Canada’s fastest growing workforce management solutions provider and a multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. With over 20,000 clients from coast to coast and more than 300 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Sales team for the right candidate.
WORLD-CLASS PRODUCTS – IT’S WHAT WE DO
Payworks develops proprietary, integrated cloud-based products in the payroll, human resources and time and attendance space. We create, deploy and maintain our own solutions for our clients; these solutions require a talented team of sales professionals, who are driven to succeed by matching clients with our products.
The Payworks Sales Representative will establish, generate and develop business relationships with prospective and current clients representing Payworks products from Payroll to HRMS, Employee Time Management along with Employee Self Service. The Sales Consultant will represent these workforce management solutions to Canadian business in Edmonton, Alberta.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PAYWORKS
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual quotas through territory analysis, accurate sales forecasting and executing sales strategies by prospecting new business and developing client relationships.
- Provide a knowledgeable and well versed representation of all products and Services offered by Payworks in conducting product presentations to clients and prospects. Attend trade shows and conventions as a representative of Payworks.
- Prepare and deliver quotes and proposals to prospects as a representative of Payworks capitalizing on all opportunities to close sales.
- Liaise with Implementation personnel in managing the prospect / client relationship from introduction to sale closure and effective / easy client setup.
- Communicate effectively with all sales and other functional areas of Payworks pulling together all resources available to grow the business and meet company objectives.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus and commission and comprehensive benefits plan
- Excellent pension plan with employer contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Community-minded culture – Receive a paid day off to volunteer and lots of opportunity to “Pay it Forward”
- Cool perks – Wellness Subsidy, Costco Membership, Parental Leave Benefits, Flex Time and more!
- Follow us to see why our employees and clients choose @PayworksInc