Payworks is Canada’s fastest-growing workforce management solutions provider and a multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. With over 20,000 clients from coast to coast and more than 300 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Implementation team for the right candidate.
The Payworks Implementation Specialist manages new client expectations with a high level of service and support in response to implementation needs, regardless of account complexity. The Implementation Specialist manages the set-up of Payworks workforce management solutions for new customers, taking the client from the close of the sale to the pass off to their assigned Client Service Representative. With an accelerated understanding of workforce management demands, the Implementation Specialist interprets and determines the needs of the client while using project management skills to complete implementation effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor the setup calendar for new accounts accordingly by sales region, determining and prioritizing implementation timelines.
- Administer database set-up and input data with keen attention to detail.
- Administer needs analysis to uncover client needs through the use of questionnaires, effective probing techniques, active listening, and communication skills. Identify any issues or opportunities which arise from client queries.
- Gather and use the product input requirements specific to each client, enter information and data to maintain the integrity that affects the product efficiency and reliability.
- Facilitate completion of implementation, from data entry to equipment delivery.
- Initiate the system user relationship with the client administrator of Payworks product.
- Liaise with Sales personnel in managing the prospect/client relationship from the introduction to sale closure and effective/easy client setup.
- Communicate effectively with all functional areas of Payworks pulling together all resources available to grow the business and meet company objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in payroll or related and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous implementation experience is an asset.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple demands concurrently.
- Strong needs analysis skills with the ability to effectively present and discuss intangible services and solutions with clients.
- Well-organized with the ability to travel to client locations, work independently, and demonstrate resourcefulness.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience working with large amounts of data.
- Possess technical and logical problem-solving abilities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel.
- Customer service-oriented, with the ability to manage your time effectively.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PAYWORKS
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits plan
- Excellent pension plan with employer contributions
- Community-minded culture – Receive a paid day off to volunteer and lots of opportunity to “Pay it Forward”
- Cool perks – Wellness Subsidy, Costco Membership, Parental Leave Benefits, Flex Time and more!
- Follow us to see why our employees and clients choose @PayworksInc