Payworks is Canada’s fastest growing workforce management solutions provider and a multi-year winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. With over 18,000 clients from coast to coast and more than 275 employees, we currently have an opportunity for a Client Service Representative working out of our Saint-Laurent, Quebec office.
The Service / Implementation Specialist manages new client expectations with a high level of service and support in response to their needs. The incumbent will manage the set-up of any of Payworks workforce management solutions for new customers, taking them from the close of the sale and building an effective client/provider relationship. The Service / Implementation Specialist will interpret and determine the needs of the client and recommend or refer any issues or opportunities which arise from client queries to the appropriate internal team.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PAYWORKS
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits plan
- An excellent pension plan with employer contributions
- Community-minded culture – receive a paid day per year to volunteer and lots of opportunities to “pay it forward”
- Cool perks – Annual Wellness Subsidy, Costco Membership, Parental Leave Benefits, Flex Time and more!
- Follow us on Twitter to see why our employees and clients choose @PayworksInc.
- Answer and assume full responsibility of French and English incoming client calls, e-mails, or projects, while ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Uncover client needs through the use of effective probing techniques, active listening, and communication skills.
- Administer database set-up and input data with keen attention to detail using the product input requirements specific to each client.
- Administer needs analysis to uncover client needs through the use of questionnaires, effective probing techniques, active listening, and communication skills.
- Facilitate completion of implementation, from data entry to equipment delivery.
- Initiate the system user relationship with the client administrator of Payworks product.
- Liaise with Sales personnel in managing the prospect/client relationship from the introduction to sale closure and effective/easy client setup.
- Communicate effectively with all functional areas of Payworks pulling together all resources available to grow the business and meet company objectives
- Consistently provide superior customer service to all clients.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- You will be fluent in both French and English.
- You have the verbal communication skills to communicate effectively and the written communication skills to produce succinct correspondence in both languages.
- You possess strong desktop PC skills and technical and logical problem-solving abilities.
- Previous bilingual customer service or systems implementation experience would be an asset.